1. Beer reduces your risk of a heart attack Beer drinkers have a 40 to 60 percent reduced risk of suffering a heart attack compared with non-beer drinkers.
2. Beer to bring down your bad cholesterol. The fiber in beer can likewise help decrease your levels of LDL cholesterol, i.e. the “bad” kind of cholesterol.
3. Beer keeps your kidneys solid A Finnish review singled out beer among other alcoholic drinks, finding that it was better for your kidneys. Indeed, each mug of beer you drink diminishes the danger of creating kidney stones by 40%.
4. Beer for better digestion and mainly Black beer, contains up to one gram of dissolvable fiber in every 30 cl glass – dissimilar to wine, which doesn’t contain any fiber by any stretch of the imagination. Fiber assumes an essential part in intestinal transit (a fiber deficiency can bring about a gastric and intestinal issue, for example, constipation or diarrhea).
5. Beer can expand your vitamin B levels Beer contains a few B vitamins (B1, B2, B6 and B12). A Dutch review found that lager consumers had 30 percent more elevated amounts of vitamin B6 than their non-drinking partners and levels that were twice as high as those of wine drinkers. Beer is also a generous source of vitamin B12, an anti-anaemic factor not found in many foods
6. Beer for stronger bones! A 2009 study concluded that the elevated levels of silicon in beer can contribute to higher bone density.
7. Beer as a cure for insomnia Lactoflavin and nicotinic acid, which are both presents in beer, can promote sleep!
8. Beer helps prevent blood clots The ingredients in beer help prevent blood clots from forming.
9. Beer boosts your memory According to studies, beer drinkers are less likely to suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia than non-beer drinkers.
10. Beer helps combat stress Researchers at the University of Montreal found that two glasses of beer a day can reduce work-related stress or anxiety.
11. Beer as a chilly cure Drinking warm beer is a great frosty cure! At the point when grain is warmed up it enhances blood circulation and helps you inhale when you feel congested. It also provides relief for joint pain and boosts your immunity. So, how do you prepare it? Heat a bottle of beer in a double boiler and then add four small teaspoons of honey.
12. Beer makes skin more beautiful Good news for women! Certain vitamins in beer can regenerate the skin and have a positive impact on pigmentation. Your skin becomes smoother and suppler.
Convinced? Then let’s go! Two lagers for memory, two for better digestion, another for better bone thickness, one for your kidneys and the rest as a cold remedy. Normally this ought to ensure great wellbeing, correct? 🙂 Obviously, Doctor “GoodFood” is kidding. The thought is not to get tanked each night, but instead to enjoy a nice refreshing beer now and then, without any excess!