If you are an android phone user then you should read this post. As we know that Losing your phone is terrifying. It’s a digital time many people store Credit and Debit card information and passwords in host of apps like Paytm, Mobikwik etc. Nobody wants strangers to have access to that private info.
In case you lose your Android phone then what? Your Credit and Debit card information are save in your mobile. Who will find your mobile he can steal your money and all useful information by your Mobile phone.
But Don’t worry you can protect that data by remotely locking your phone, and wiping your data if you have to. Here are some points:
1. First go to Google’s Android Device Manager.
2. Sign in to your Google Account on android.com/devicemanager from your computer.
3. After that go to Settings, then Security, and Device Administrators.
4. Select an option. You may need to turn on Lock & Erasefirst.
- Ring: Rings your device at full volume for 5 minutes even if it’s set to silent or vibrate.
- Lock: Locks your device with a password if you don’t already have one set.
- Erase: Permanently deletes all of your data. Android Device Manager may not be able to wipe the content of an SD card in the device.
By this trick you can erase your all data from your mobile.